Thursday, September 17, 2009

This Must be an Alternate Dimension...

...How else to explain the fact that I was named-checked by Carrie Rickey, film critic for the Philadelphia Inquirer, in the same sentence as Glenn Kenny, an amazing writer and film critic, and someone I've been reading for years?

I'm sure there are a lot of reasons why my name was listed that have nothing to do with my skills (or lack thereof) as a writer: my submission was posted early on in the blog-a-thon, I was the only one who wrote a negative review of a Brian De Palma film, I have a short name that's easy to spell...

You know what? Doesn't matter...I'm pleased as punch, both to have my name listed in the article, but more importantly to have been part of such a great series of articles for Cinema Viewfinder's Brian De Palma Blog-a-thon. Special shout of thank to Tony, whose name should really have been up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment